Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Kurt!

Kurt's birthday was on Sunday.  Hattie and I surprised him with Mariners tickets for Saturday night!  The M's are Kurt's all time favorite team and we hadn't made it to a game yet this year.  I knew we couldn't leave Seattle without Kurt seeing them one more time and Hattie for the first time!

Hattie was too cute while walking in to the ballpark and to our seats.  I had her in the Bjorn; she was kicking her legs, flapping her arms, smiling and laughing.  She enjoyed the bustling crowd, new sights and sounds.  One thing about having a baby- you have to get used to strangers talking to you.  We had several park employees speak to us as well as other spectators.  One lady even sat down on the stairs next to me (we were on the aisle) just to say what a cute baby I had!  We also went to guest services (at the suggestion of an employee) and got a Hattie a first Mariner's game certificate!  How cute! 

Even though the Mariners lost, it was lots of fun!  We made it through 6 innings before heading home.  Hattie was happy for most of it.  She was startled by the sudden clapping and cheering of the crowd and had to get used to it.  But overall it was a successful outing.  We'll miss (major league) baseball games!


The birthday boy!


 It was a little sunny when we arrived.


Me and Hattie in our cool hats!


Thankfully the sun moves:
 

Outside the ballpark:



Felix!


Happy Birthday Kurt!  33 promises to be an exciting year. Hattie and I are so lucky to have you!  We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers