Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 6, 2013

Art

Recently I've been doing art.  I'm kind of surprised with myself, but I've been enjoying it.  Nothing fancy whatsoever, just cheesy things that I either think up or see on the internet and want to try.  It also makes TV time seem a lot more productive. 

This idea is from Pinterest.  Pop art based off your own photos!  Here's the website if you want to know how it's done.  Kurt's is my favorite!  Hattie looks like she has an illness.


 
 
 
 
I say the quote on this next one to Hattie on occasion. It's stolen from Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham. The actual quote is:
 
I will eat them here and there.
Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE! 
 
I do so like
green eggs and ham!
Thank you!
Thank you,
Sam-I-am!
 
 
 
And here's my Seuss-y drawing and quote!
 



1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers