Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

September 30, 2014

1 year!

One year ago we moved to Ogden!  We'd been in Utah for a month already, but we were just at the start of our crazy journey.  Kurt had just started a new job and we moved into our house!  I was kind of terrified. I didn't know what the next year would bring.  There have been ups and downs, but without a doubt I know that we're meant to be here in Ogden.  We've been tremendously blessed.  I still feel like our journey is just beginning though.  If there's one thing I've learned recently it's that you never know what life is going to bring you.  Even if you think the future is planned.  I also know that through the gospel and relying on Christ you can not only survive those challenges, but come out better and stronger on the other side.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers