Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

September 17, 2014

I love to see the temple

During the month of August the Ogden Temple had an open house.  I volunteered one afternoon with my Young Women.  We put shoe covers on people's feet before entering the temple.  Everyone who might walk was required to wear them, including little kids.  Here's Hattie modeling the booties!  She was super cute shuffling around.  We went on the tour twice- the first time she loved the baptismal font (she loves water) and the second time she pointed at every picture and said "Jesus"...well, she did until having a meltdown and then we had to carry a crying baby through the temple.  Fun times!  But really, it was.  The temple is beautiful!  The dedication is this Sunday!  




Love these girls!!!


After the second tour we went to this awesome park just a few blocks away.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers