Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

September 17, 2014

Baby Z

Baby Biehl #2 (Baby Z) is on his/her way!  We found out on July 3rd.  I'm due March 12th.  I'm rooting for him/her to be born on the 13th (like Hattie!).  Why Baby Z?  We had a short list of reasons for the name, but the only one I can remember is that Z makes me extremely tired.  I'm doing better now, but all I wanted to do the first trimester was sleep.

I've had two appointments thus far and everything looks good.  Z's growing right on track and heartbeat is strong.  I got an ultrasound at my second appointment and he/she looked way more human.  Even waved an arm at me!  Z did a nice little wiggle during my first ultrasound too.  It was adorable :)  I know- my little blob IS adorable though.

Z's first pictures!




Family of 4!


Our social media announcement.  How cute is Hattie?  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers