Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

September 17, 2014

Oliverson Reunion

In the beginning of August we headed north for the Oliverson Reunion.  I've been attending this reunion all my life, but it was Kurt and Hattie's first time attending.  We stayed in Logan the night before.  We got dessert at the Bluebird- they have the most amazing cream soda ever.


Hattie liked all the stools at the bar.


We swam in the hotel pool that night and the next morning we were off the Preston, ID for the reunion!  Kurt and Hattie went on the tractor ride (along with Joe, Livi, and Char).



The farmhouse!  The house my grandma grew up in burned down in the 60s, but this house was built when I was a little girl.  I vaguely remember it not being there.


They started doing an auction in recent years to help pay for the next reunion.  Here's Grandma doing some modeling!

I'm glad we were able to go!  And that it's only an hour drive away instead of 14+ (like it was for me growing up).  And we got to eat the most delicious dutch oven dinner.  It's seriously amazing, and super nostalgic because they've had the same place cater lunch for the Oliverson reunion at least since I was a child.  And I got to tell Grandma and Grandpa in person that I'm pregnant!  It was a fun weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers