Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 28, 2016

Letters

Hattie: drew some lines on a paper, "look Mom!!!"
Me: Great lines Hattie!
Hattie: They're not lines, they're L's!  

As in the letter 'L'.  I didn't teach her, she just picked it up!  Thank you Super Why!  That's the only explanation I have.



A few days later, while making Valentine's for her nursery class, she showed me this- look Mom! A 'C'!

Since then I have taught her 'O' and 'H'.  And just recently she 'reads' signs to me.  Today on our walk she told me one sign said "H-I-J-K please pass".  This girls is adorable and a genius.  I'm lucky to be her mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers