Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

February 28, 2016

Provo City Center Temple Open House

We went to the open house for the new temple in Provo.  It used to be the tabernacle, but burned down several years ago.  It's a small temple, but it's beautiful!  I have loved being able to see so many different temples since living in Ogden.  We have gone to open houses for Ogden, Payson, and now Provo temples.  Hattie loves going and Henry went to the Payson open house with us.  It's a special and fun experience.  I can't help but think of Henry- think of what the temple represents, think of my eternal family, and remember that I once went to an open house with my sweet boy.  He's ever present, even though he's not seen.  Gosh I miss him.

Anyways, photos:  It snowed a ton that day- we got several inches.







Kurt's cousin and his family were in Provo the same day!  We met up with them and cheered on Caleb in his tournament.  It was so great to see the Hendersons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers