Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

September 15, 2017

August 2017: Everyday

Hattie tried on my boots!

And she drew this flower!!!

Swimming for Charlotte's birthday!


Hattie went to get in her pajamas and came out wearing this ensamble!

She blew up a balloon for the first time!

Roman loved it too.

I make Hattie clean :)

Jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler underneath!  Hattie's favorite activity this summer.

Getting better at crocheting!

She went to the river with her cousins and Megan sent me this picture.  This girl!

He loves avocado!

We got ice cream at Farr's and we gave Roman Hattie's cone.  We thought he'd chew on it...he ate the entire thing!


He figured out Hattie's water bottle all by himself!

Swimming at the Babcocks!  We love to go- thanks for inviting us Courtney!


I crocheted the edge of this blanket- I'm seriously loving my new hobby!

At the Treehouse museum!  We haven't been much lately.




He's always trying to get outside.  He opens the screen door himself and crawls out!

He climbed up both sides of the slide at the play place in the mall!


And underneath too!  He loves to play!

See?

Hattie went to the park across the street with her friend- his mom sent me this picture!

Hattie handed this to me and said- it's Kevin! From Up!  Love her!

Hattie got buried in the shopping cart!

Dress up tea party with the cousins!


Hattie made a tiger mask!

I crocheted us some Seahawks hats!

Didn't buckle him in and this happened.  Yikes!

 Hattie and Kurt went to the driving range:



Love this picture!

SEE!!!!


And some videos:




She was so proud to have learned to get on the trampoline without a chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers