Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

September 13, 2017

July 2017: Everyday

Baby in a basket!


She made a spider!

Haircut!!!



It's kinda small, but here's the first blanket I ever crocheted!




She did here eyeshadow!

It's her family!  I love that her primary teachers always remember to include Henry!

Hattie made Roman a crown!

A: Retired

Waiting for swim lessons to start:

Checking out G-Pa
 Riding in the Slingshot!





So proud of himself!  Pulling himself into standing was exciting just a couple months ago...now it's old hat (it's September as I'm writing this).

Dress like a cow, get free food!  Chick-fil-a Cow Appreciation Day!

Diaper changes have become difficult.

She desperately wanted a unicorn pillow....and we actually found one!  The pillow was named Glitter Dazzle, but it has since changed to Glitter Sparkle.

Kurt fell asleep on the couch and Hattie put her blanket on him!

She did the puzzle all by herself!

Sometimes he's happy when he wakes up from a nap.

I crocheted a couple headbands!


Drinking from a sippy cup! So long bottles (not that we used them very often).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers