Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 7, 2009

'Ello Gov'ner!

I walked to the bus stop. Two old women were standing there. One says "excuse me! We're strangers here. Where does the 65 bus go?" now read that again in a British accent. I told them it goes up 35th. "Perfect. Thank you dear". Ok, maybe she didn't say "dear" but I will always remember it that way. I loved it.

(now imagine a picture of the Queen of England right here. below the text. Imagine this one. For some reason my computer is not letting me add a picture. lo siento.)

p.s. Happy Half Birthday to me yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers