Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 26, 2009

Name Confusion

Kurt and I went to see the Dark Night for only $2 at the new theater in Northgate last week. We got there bought our tickets and went to stand in the concessions line (drinks and popcorn were also $2). While standing there with nothing much to do I examined the tickets. I quickly noticed "Charity $2.00" was printed on each one. What? Why did they print my name on the ticket? How do they know my name? I paid in cash...not with my debit card. I didn't show ID of any kind. What...oh...right. They're not referring to me. The $2 is going to charity. Little "c". They really shouldn't capitalize the "C" and make me worry over nothing.

4 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers