Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 19, 2009

Mean Professor

I received a scathing email from my Roman Republic professor yesterday. She informed that she did not care whether or not I was done with the files- there are rules. You can only keep them for 24 hours, so they had better be back by the end of the day.

As you may have guessed, this email was accidentally sent out to my entire class. It was not meant for us, but one poor soul in the history department. Please return the files. She might hurt you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. when I first read that I thought that maybe you were the one that received the email...oops. that's kind of scary though. haha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers