Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 16, 2009

Movies

From least favorite to favorite:
1. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past: Horrible. Bad. I laughed a couple times, but it was not good. However, I hand it to Matthew McConaughey for having the most blindingly white teeth of anyone on the silver screen.




2. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas- it was good, but not happy. Not happy at all. I loved that it had Professor Lupin in it though (yes I'm a Harry Potter geek).





3. Wolverine: It was my first X-men movie and I was pleasantly surprised. "Hugh Jackman with his shirt off is like a fish in water. Honestly he should never have his shirt on." (this is a quote from Kurt Biehl when I asked what to write about X-men).




4. Star Trek: Fantastic! I loved it. I'm not a complete stranger to Star Trek (thank you mom) but my exposure has mostly been of the Next Generation kind with Captain Jean Luc Picard (another bonus of Wolverine- Capt. P makes an appearance at the end as Dr. X). It was the best movie I've seen in quite a while and recommend it to all of you. Also, Sylar is Spock. Definite bonus. How can you not love seeing your favorite psycho killer as a Vulcan?

1 comment:

  1. I'm confused, does Kurt want only a shirtless Hugh Jackman or you?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers