Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 12, 2009

Playgrounds

So I went home this past Saturday and Sunday. Anacortes has surprised me. First, there is this crazy rocketship rope contraption to climb on out at Washington Park. I've been on it before, but it's just unlike anything I've ever seen.










Then we decided to check out the new playground in town. I have never seen anything more awesome in my life- in the context of playgrounds. It was awesome. I can't describe it. The next time you're in Anacortes go to Storvik Park and check it out. There's art, instruments, slides, "raging rivers", and the best (and only) recliner swings I've ever seen in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers