Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 23, 2009

Flea Market!

I went to my first swap meet today. There was some awesome merchandise and great deals. And you can bargain for lower prices! I'm not very good at it, but I saved a few bucks.

Here are Sarah and I at the market:




















My first purchase-
I got a few Euros knocked off the price.




















My second purchase-
(I didn't barter for it. It was pretty cheap already and there were a lot of people around so the lady wasn't paying much attention to me.)





















And I bought a secret 3rd item (which I did some bartering for) but it's a gift so no picture.

Yay for flea markets!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE bargaining! I am so jealous, looks like a lot of fun! Good purchases!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers