Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 30, 2009

Second Time Around

I went to Notre Dame for the second time today. It was packed, as it is Sunday, and stuff was going on. There was an organ concert while Sarah and I were there. My personal opinion is that the organ playing is a bit creepy. The organist had mad skills, but the song was a tad on the eerie side. After the song ended and I'd taken enough pictures (mostly of the Rosette windows- I LOVE them) we headed outside. Behind the cathedral there's a small park with a bunch of benches. We sat under the trees while people passed, children played on the toys, and an old man played the harmonica. It was fantastic. I love Notre Dame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers