Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 4, 2010

Back to School

First: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH HAMMOND! Dos-dos.

I ended up walking a lot more than expected today. Thank goodness I'm feeling better. Kurt and I checked out an apartment (starting point A), then I got some lunch on The Ave (what we call University Way...I'm not sure why), then I continued to the bookstore further down the Ave and bought a textbook I forgot to when I got the others. Then I went down to Campus Parkway to catch a bus up to campus so I could walk to the IMA and renew my locker. From the IMA I walked to a different bus stop, only to find out it is no longer in use as of today. Thus I had to walk all the way home. It was kind of nice to be out and about though. I've been stuck in bed the past few days. I only wish there wasn't a heavy misty rain that doesn't seem to be getting you wet, but then all of a sudden you're soaking. Are you asleep? No? Ok. I didn't bore you too much with my ramblings.

View Larger Map

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers