Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 18, 2010

Downtown!

Today I rode the bus downtown for an appointment, did a little shopping, and didn't get lost once. Go me!

As I was walking back to the tunnels I saw a girl in front of me do a double take, stop walking, kind of point at another girl and say "oh hey". They each progressed to say "oh my gosh" "funny running into you" "how are you doing" etc. I chuckled to myself, slightly rolled my eyes and shook me head, and thought "how often does that happen?"

Then I took 5 steps, looked up, and saw someone I knew walking down the sidewalk. I waved as he walked towards me, we stopped, said "hey how's it going" "funny running into you" etc.(thankfully neither of us used the high pitched "oh my gosh"). Hm.

2 comments:

  1. was it Chad that you saw?? He told me he saw you downtown and exchanged a few words.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers