Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 24, 2010

We are weird

When it comes to things like what to eat for dinner Kurt and I have a hard time: "what do you want?" "I don't know. What do you want?" "I don't know. I asked you first."

When it comes to bigger things we're ridiculously efficient and decisive. 40 minutes after sitting down in the bakery we had the design, flavors, and fillings for each layer picked out and all other details decided on. 30-40 minutes after entering the jewelry shop, we had picked out both of our wedding bands (included in this time frame is Kurt trying on watches for the heck of it).

What does this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers