Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 14, 2010

Make it work

So, I wrote a couple of blog posts just now and deleted them. I was complaining too much and who wants to hear that? But I like the title so it stays.

Here's to you, reader of 'random thoughts and occurrences'. May your thoughts and occurrences be random.

I leave you with a couple quotes from a different blog:

"Oompa loompas don't sing in heaven. They tidy up the clouds."

and

"Big pig. Massive oink. Little curly tail."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers