Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

January 6, 2010

Excuse the cheesiness please

Today marks 10 months since Kurt and I 'officially' started dating- meaning, we had a conversation that went something like this:

Charity: So...we're dating? We're a couple? Yeah?
Kurt: Yeah. Definitely.

So romantic.

'Unofficially' we will have been dating for 1 year at the end of this month (Our first date was January 31, 2009. Kurt and I discovered this date a few weeks ago when he was looking up stuff on Facebook. Fun fact: Kurt asked me out for the first time via Facebook).

And since we're talking about anniversaries of a sort, this June it will be 4 years since we first met (sorry I don't know the exact day).

Crazytown, USA.

Happy 10 months KGB! It's been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers