Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 15, 2010

Drunk Frat Boys

While driving home from Kurt's apartment last night (it was about 1145) some drunk kid turned to my car from the sidewalk (I was stopped at a light) and started yelling. Initially, it scared me a bit, I made sure the doors were locked. Then I listened to what he was saying: "YOUR LIGHTS! THEY'RE OFF! YOUR LIGHTS ARE OFF!". Apparently I had only turned the nob-thing-a-ma-bob once (thus the lights inside my car were on, but not the outside lights). I flicked on my lights to the frat boy's delight. He let out a huge yell "WAAAHOOOO!!!", threw both arms up in the air, hands in fists, and stumbled for joy.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious. What helpful drunk frat boys! I had the experience in Yakima where the car next to me, full of drunk people, started yelling at me at 4 in the morning. It took me a minute to realize they wanted to race. Not as helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers