Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 31, 2010

Hello!

Hi. Hola. Aloha. Bonjour!

The wedding was great- couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and my dress was amazing (thanks mom!). I can't wait to see the pictures! And I miss Palm Springs (aka "the Canada of America but with Spanish instead of French"). The weather and the Viceroy (our fancy-pantsy hotel) were fantastic.

Favorite quote from the wedding week: Ammon (who is now my nephew) said this to Kurt at the rehearsal dinner: "My mom says your kids will have big noses".

Also, I apparently talk in my sleep- "The eye. It's always watching!" - Kurt asked if I was dreaming about Lord of the Rings the next day.

Farewell! Adios! Au revoir! Aloha! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers