Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 12, 2010

iPod

If you didn't hear, I lost my iPod. I would like to replay the events of yesterday for you, but Kurt did a great job of telling the story to his parents, so here's the story in his words. Again, here's the story from Kurt's perspective:

"So on Sunday we were at the place she is staying until the wedding and I was on her computer and she asked me to update (sync) her ipod for her. Unfortunately we couldn’t get internet connection so I couldn’t do the sync. We both thought we remembered her putting her ipod in her bag when we left. We’ve looked through her bag, the house, the apartment, her purse, your (Kurt's parents) house, gram’s (Kurt's grandma) house, under rocks, in streams, in wasp nests, etc. Last night we were talking and I asked if she had looked in a few other places, then realized I hadn’t checked the pockets I had been wearing when we left her house…I got up, walked to my closet felt in my suit pockets and I felt something…

IT WAS THE IPOD!!!! She proceeded to call me a thief, we had a laugh and ipod and owner were reunited. All are happy and relieved to be together again.

Long story short, it was in my suit pocket."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers