Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 1, 2010

Whew!

I survived the weekend! I had an awesome Bridal Shower #2 up in Mt. Vernon. I got to catch up with some friends from high school and from my gymnastics days. Not that I thought it would be bad, but it went better than I expected. It was rather pleasant. And...I moved! My house is ridiculous- the one I just moved out of. We have so much stuff and a lot of it isn't anyone's at all. Things just accumulate when girl after girl keep moving out and in for several years. I'm rather exhausted and still need to finish up some homework. Happy March! I get married this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers