Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 21, 2011

Snoqualmie

Kurt and I went to the Snoqualmie Falls this weekend- it was awesome! I've never seen a huge waterfall in person before. I was amazed at how much mist there was. We were a safe distance away, and pretty high above water level and we still go wet. We ate a delicious picnic and had a wonderful afternoon!
A few weeks ago I asked Gram (=Kurt's grandma) has she was proposed to. She thought a moment and said "Oh! I do remember. It was at Snoqualmie Falls. And we must've really shook things up because that ledge fell in a few weeks later". I love this story and I'm glad we could go see where Kurt's grandparents started their life together!

I forgot my camera so these are from my phone:



1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers