Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

March 28, 2011

New site!

A while back I got a new email address.  Having cajohnson6 as my email started confusing people since my last name is now Biehl.  So, I started up a new gmail account.  The problem with this?  My blog, Random Thoughts and Occurrences, was linked to my old email address.  I tried everything I could think of/find to try and I couldn't switch the blog address over to a different google account.  So I started up a new blog and figured out how to transfer all of my posts over from the old blog.  Thus, this blog looks almost exactly the same just with a different name and URL.  And that's why I have new blog.  Please follow this one (if you want) as I'll be doing all my posting here now.  Enjoy the new blog!

FYI- The picture at the top is of me, Kurt, and Sarah Hammond- two of my most favorite people- taken at Rosario Beach in Anacortes.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see the new blog-its like it never left (perhaps it didn't).

    Plus first comment!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers