Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

July 13, 2011

Dancing Queen

Caitlin was initially friends with my sister Megan, but after spending plenty of time with the rest of us, befriended the whole family.  She got married last weekend!  Lovely wedding, beautiful reception, gorgeous bride!  Congratulations Caitlin and Kevin!



Charlotte had a great time too.  Especially on the dance floor!




P.S. This was my 4th wedding of the year!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why, but Google reader hasn't been updating me about your blog posts. Lame. Anyway, the wedding was great. Thanks for being the better half of the Charlotte tag team.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers