Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

July 3, 2011

Party time!

Well, it happened!  Luke is 4, Sofia's almost 4, William is 2 and we had a party for them yesterday!  I can't believe how old they're getting!  Sofia and Luke were only 1 and William wasn't even around when I started showing up at Biehl family dinners.


The birthday kids!  I asked Luke if I could take a picture of him and he said "no" so this is the best I've got- he's in his new Captain America outfit.  that's Sofia with her new horse named Spongebob.  As of today the horse's name is now Swiftwind.  And there's Will!  Always adorable!



CAKE!  They always have the cutest home made cakes!



Pinata time!  From left to right: William didn't know what to do.  Sofia hits like a girl.  Kariana had some punch.  And Ammon couldn't find the pinata.


Luke was definitely the best!  First he tapped the ground with his bat, then he made the Ichiro pose before going in to his batting stance, and finally hit the pinata with surprising force for one so small. 


We had a great time!  And enjoyed Luke's presents...


Last year's celebration: here.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet!! I can't get over little William though! He's grown up so much since your wedding (duh), but I still can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers