Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 6, 2011

25 hour birthday!

How did I celebrate my 24th year?  Well, we started the celebration on November 5th by taking a small step back in time!  My 19th birthday was one of the most memorable I ever had- I'd moved out of home and started college 6 weeks earlier.  Everything in my life was new including a new friend, Sarah Hammond. 5 years ago we took some pictures on campus before heading home for the day:







It was the beginning of a great friendship!  And thank you Kurt for being such a great husband and indulging my crazy ideas :)

P.S. Are the leaves late to change colors this year or were they early 5 years ago?  Also, my hair was so short!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers