Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 29, 2011

The Lilster

Lili had a dream last week: "I dreamed that we were living in our old house and big white bear came out of the forest and broke in to our house.  He went right through the screen door!  I woke up and was so scared I had to watch Cars 2.  Have you seen Cars 2?  It's really good!  Do you want to watch it right now?....No, I don't have it.  I could get it On Demand, but I don't know how.  Do you know how?"

We didn't get Cars 2 on demand. 

There were more great Lilisms this Thanksgiving weekend!  I missed an eventful and awesome car ride which consisted of Lili being in fear of contracting small pox because she's short (mom and Adam can be cruel) and evaluating which family members would win in a wrestling match (Lili recounted this to me yesterday- Kurt would beat everyone.  The winner would get $100 and the loser would have to get in their swimsuit and roll in the snow). 

Unfortunately, on Saturday afternoon Lili was in a sad mood when she came over to Mom's house.  I asked for a high 5 and was shot down. So instead I asked, "Are you accepting hugs?" "I guess".  I gave her a hug.  Kurt walked by a few moments later and also tried to give her a 5, "What? No 5?!" "Nope...(pause)...but I am accepting hugs." 

She's awesome.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers