Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 9, 2011

Triple Threat!

What an awesome birthday!  I celebrated on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday! 

On Saturday Mom and Clarence took us out to eat!  Jeanette came too.  My mom decided to finally get Kurt a birthday present (his b-day was back in August) and figured she might as well get Jeanette a birthday present too!  So it was a triple birthday celebration. 

We went to Biehl family dinner on Sunday as usual, but I got to pick the meal and dessert!  They even sang to me and Sofia wished me a happy birthday every 10 minutes.  She's adorable. 

The biggest surprise was definitely on Monday night!  Kurt and I were in the middle of folding laundry when there was a knock on the door.  I answered and there was a group of people holding cake, cookies, more treats, and yelling 'Surprise!!!"  It was awesome- and surprising!  I rushed to grab the laundry and throw it out of sight though :)  I have the best husband and the best friends!  Thanks to everyone who came! 

Here are some more pictures from Saturday:


We hid something in the Quad...


Notice a difference? (I was one tree off!  That's not the difference I'm talking about)



Suzallo!  I spent so much time here.


I still think it looks like the Great Hall!


It took me a while to decipher these words.  It's especially difficult when you're not looking at them straight on.  Here's what I came up with and I'm not sure on a couple of the words:


Kurt didn't get enough frosting...

It was a fabulous birthday!  Thanks to everyone who made it so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers