Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a fun, but packed weekend!  I was exhausted after it was over (sleeping in a bed that wasn't my own didn't help).  An no camera either so no pictures!

We spent Turkey Day with Kurt's family.  We had a delicious meal and a great time!  Then it was up to Mt. Vernon- Ashley and Adam were in town!  It was so awesome to see them.  We have such a great time together.  It was especially awesome to see Ashley pregnant!  The only time I saw Megan pregnant was when she told me!  She wasn't very far along at that point.  It was my first time feeling a baby kick!  Ani was fascinated too.  She was always touching Ashley's stomach, but just with her finger tips and continuously asked questions.  Lili on the other hand felt the boys move once and decided it was weird. 

We had a baby shower on Saturday that I was in charge of!  A couple months ago Mom called and told me, "You're in charge of the baby shower for Ashley".  Wait....what?  Me?  I'm never in charge of anything.  I'm the youngest child.  I'm the youngest cousin.  I'm the one who gets ordered around and really, I'm fine with that roll.  "Are you sure?  Um...ok.  Well, I delegate the food to you".  I think the whole thing went just fine.  I even hand made the invitations and some of the decorations myself.  Go me!

I'm so excited for Ashley and Adam!  I love being an aunt and can't wait to add 2 more nephews!

P.S. Everyone cross your fingers they're born on February 29th!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful baby shower. So glad we got to see you and Kurt over Thanksgiving. We're excited for you to meet the boys and the boys are excited to meet you too! Adam is also hoping for a February 29 birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers