Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 19, 2011

Decorate!

I've done a little re/decorating lately:

The clock in our bathroom broke so I found this frame, printed off some photos I took, and put it on the wall instead.



Next I added some pictures to my photo collage on our dining room wall...I still need at least 1 more though.  Or do I?  Any opinions?




And I finally did something for the poor empty wall above our bed.  I put up my collage of pictures from Paris, but it's a little bigger this time and I put a piece of fabric behind it (here's the original):


Here's a close up and an extra close up so you can see the fabric.



I realized as I went to take a picture of my bed and started panicking that it's not very nice looking that we still don't have a matching bed set.  We registered for one, but no one bought any of the set for us.  So, if anyone wants to give us matching bedding- quilt/bed cover with matching pillow cases (it's fine if you throw in coordinating sheets too) I'm totally ok with it.  Just let me know and I'll give you our address to send it too.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers