Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 30, 2012

Early

I may have over estimated how long it would take us to get to Piper's Barn in Moses Lake...we arrived almost an hour early!  The farm we kind of in the middle of nowhere (imagine that) so there wasn't really anywhere to go and wait.  So, we drove up the road a half mile or so, pulled over, and took some pictures!  It was a beautiful day and I was so impressed with the green fields and blue sky.  Also, I'm going to do something out of the ordinary and post lots of pictures of me!  I did this more in the past, but now I feel weird about it.  Just FYI. 






Top left: I'm twirling! FYI :)

2 comments:

  1. You should have contacted me. I know a place not too far from Moses Lake where you could have stayed the night...for free. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top photo, it is so perfectly composed! It feels so open and free!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers