Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 16, 2012

Washington Park

I went up to Anacortes today to do Ani's meals and laundry while Mom's out of town.  I got most of the food ready beforehand, so I didn't have much to do other than laundry upon arrival.  While the clothes were in the dryer I decided to go to Washington Park.  I can't believe I grew up in such a beautiful place!  It was a bit overcast and rainy, but seriously.  How could amazing views, seeing ships at the end of every road (because it's an island!  All road end at the water eventually), and being surrounded by trees ever become commonplace?  Well, after 12 years they did.  I never plan on living in Anacortes again, but I sure do love going back to visit!  I appreciate it so much more now that I'm not there. 

Here are some pictures from my phone...not the best quality, but it gives you an idea :)











1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers