Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 9, 2012

Redecorating

I'm turning in to my mother!  Nothing stays in it's place for too long around here.  Well, nothing that can be easily moved anyways :) 

I haven't been happy with the Paris pictures over our bed, so I finally did something about it today! (It's so nice not working on Mondays.)  Really, I want to get a headboard, but money needs to go elsewhere at the moment.  I moved the flower paintings in the hall (which were in my bathroom growing up) over the bed. 



But I couldn't have a bare hallway!  So up the Paris pictures went:



I think I like it- we shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers