Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 29, 2012

Emily's wedding!

Yesterday we went to our friend Emily's wedding!  It was wonderful!  It was held at Piper's Barn in Moses Lake, WA (where Emily is from):


Here are some pictures of Emily and Jeff getting hitched (not the best pictures, but you get the idea):

The food was delicious (no picture though).  I was shocked to find out that Emily's mom made all the food herself and the chocolates that were given out as favors (apparently she has a chocolate business with a friend)!  Talking about Emily's parents- they crack me up!  Kurt and Emily were in the same group of friends back in our U2 days. Kurt has gone with said group to Emily's family's farm a few weekends over the years.  So Emily's parents, Brenda and Ken, know Kurt some.  Anyways, now that we have the back story, when Brenda saw Kurt she gave him a big hug!  And then pronounced to the person next to her the she loves Kurt and he's basically another son!  We ran into Ken (Emily's dad) a few minutes later and he politely shook our hands and said 'thanks for coming'.  Later, while eating dinner, Ken came over to us again and said, "I remember you now!  I didn't before so I just wanted to say hello again".  Too funny.

We are so happy and excited for Emily and Jeff!  I wish them the best and a happy marriage!


We also got to catch up with Chris, Suzy, and Megan Walkster (as well as Uncle Dale and Auntie Ann) who I haven't seen in years!  I think we were having a better time than any other table :)  I'm so glad we were able to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers