Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 2, 2012

34 Weeks

I think I'm finally starting to feel pregnant- I'm definitely warmer than usual and I just noticed a couple days ago that my ankles and feet are quite swollen at the end of the day.  Strangely, the right foot swells more than the left.  I tend to spill things on my belly too...





I wore this same shirt 10 weeks ago!  I think Lobi's grown a little.

1 comment:

  1. My right leg/foot/ankle would swell more also. Not too long before the boys got here, I'd always tell Adam my right leg felt like a tree trunk. And I would spill on myself all the time too, as well as drop things. Eventually I'd wait until Adam got home and just tell him where I had dropped something so he could pick it up!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers