Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 2, 2012

Getting there with a little help from our friends

I had my 4th and final baby shower yesterday!  The final three were all last week- family shower on Sunday, work shower on Thursday, and college friends shower on Saturday.  I can't express my gratitude enough for the kindness and generosity of my friends, family, and co-workers!  Not only have they given me shower presents, but I've received hand-me-down clothes, a rocking chair, changing table, dresser, and a stroller!  They're all used, but in great shape and we absolutely could not have afforded to get all this stuff ourselves!  Kurt and I wouldn't have been able to make this work without all you good folks!  Thank you so much!  We love you! 

We have some clothes now!  I received lots of adorable outfits from my co-workers and tons of hand-me-downs from my sister Megan which beefed up our collection.  We're going to use the bookshelf as a 'dresser'.  We plan on buying more of the cloth containers (see the one we already have?) and using those as 'drawers'.




Lobi now has some adorable stuffed animals (the giant octopus is from Lili!  She was very excited about it) and great books!  I can't wait to read them to her.




We have more stuff under the crib and changing table and even more around the house!  I'm sure there will be more pictures once everything is put together.  I'm so glad we opted for a 2 bedroom apartment 1.75 years ago otherwise we wouldn't have enough room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers