Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 23, 2012

Christmas time is here!

Last year we invited Kurt's family over for crepes and a gift exchange a couple weeks before Christmas.  We had a great time and decided to make it an annual tradition.  Unfortunately, Cristi's flight was delayed (over 24 hours!) so she couldn't come and then William came down with an ear infection so the Han's were out too.  Kurt, Ma, Pa, the Winsteads, and I were all there and enjoyed the extra crepes!  No pictures, but here's the invitation I made:

 
 

It's just the beginning of a very busy weekend!  Tomorrow morning we're going to the King Tut exhibit (I'm SUPER excited) and then taking Jeanette to the airport (she's coming to the exhibit too).  Then Ani's coming for Christmas Eve!  I'm kind of really excited to have her here.  I'm so glad she's coming!  We're making Mexican food in traditional Johnson family fashion (tradition stolen from the Davies' family).  Ani's staying the night so we'll get to open presents with her!  Then it's off the the Biehl's for Christmas dinner.  I'm already exhausted but I can't wait to spend the next few days with family!  Don't we look excited?

 
 
P.S. 37 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers