Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 29, 2012

38 Weeks!

We're getting close!  At my appointment yesterday the doctor said it's not likely she'll come in the next week.  So we should make it to week 39.

The nurse was measuring Lobi's heartbeat when she pulled her hand back from my stomach:
Nurse:  She kicked me!
Me:  Me too!
The nurse laughed.

Dr. Frankwick commented on my ankles:
Doctor: You're ankles are disappearing!
Me:  You should see them at the end of the day! :)

It's so true.  Kankles!

Here we are!  I swear this girl has tripled in size in the past 4 weeks.  I'll get to meet her soon!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers