Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 1, 2013

Easter!

We spent Easter with Mom, Clarence, Ani, Lili, and Jeanette.  It was Ani and Lili's first time meeting Hattie!  They liked her!  I'm so happy they do.  They don't always like babies.  It was a wonderful afternoon and it was especially nice to see the twins.  It's so fun talking to them and you never know what kind of conversation you're going to have.  Lili asked me a lot about blood.  If Hattie needs blood could I give her some?  Can Hattie donate blood?  Do Romanians have different blood?  I tried my best to explain blood types and that out of everyone in the world (even Romanians) there are only a few different types of blood.  They also asked lots of questions about Hattie- mostly about when/if she cries.  Hattie and I had a conversation (she makes lots of noises now!  She babbles and I respond- oh really?  That's fascinating!  Tell me more!  Oh, did Lili tell you that?  No, Ani did? Etc.) And the twins loved it!  They thought it was very cute.  Ani even asked to hold her a couple times and Lili helped me change her diaper (she handed me things). 

It was Hattie's first 'long' (over an hour) car ride and she did great!  Slept most of the time.  It was also her first day arriving to church almost on time- we arrived during the opening hymn!  Go team Biehl!  It was a very happy Easter!





We also dyed Easter Eggs!  Kurt and I have done this every year since getting married.  It's tradition!



Happy 1st Easter Hattie!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers