Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 29, 2013

4 months

Has it been four months already?  Well, the word for this past month is strength!  Her arms, legs, torso, neck, voice, everything is so much stronger!  She's starting to 'stand'.  When I hold her in my lap she likes it when I hold her up and let her put some weight on her little legs.  She has a strong grip!  Several of my hairs have been pulled out now.  She even tries to grab on to Kurt's beard, but it's a little short.  Hattie's a rolling champ- we no longer have to force her to do tummy time.  She'll roll on to her tummy all by herself.  Sometimes she gets upset and I tell her to roll over to her back- she forgets she can do that too :)  Hattie enjoys peek-a-boo, looking in the mirror, and taking rides in the stroller.  She doesn't fall asleep in the stroller but watches everything around her.  She touches my face!  Especially when I'm putting her down to sleep.  She'll reach up and touch my cheek or lips, often putting her fingers in my mouth.  It's adorable.  Firsts this month include finding her feet, going to the beach, going to the zoo, riding a ferris wheel, and going to downtown Seattle.  She also met the Roths for the first time!

I think these pictures show she's a little mover!  It was hard to get non blurry pictures.  And I'm sure it's just going to get harder!








1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers