Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 21, 2013

Mother's Day

I had my first Mother's Day as a mom!  It was very exciting.  I got breakfast in bed with made-from-scratch pancakes, bacon, and orange juice.  Kurt and Hattie gave me a framed picture (from our family photo session) to put on my desk at work and some chocolates.  I didn't have to do dishes or clean anything either.  It was wonderful! 

I like being on the receiving end of Mother's day, but it's a lot more work the rest of the year!

Here we are on our first Mother's Day together:



Hattie likes to grab my hair these days.  She has a good grip too- sometimes she pulls out a few strands!


I love the cards Hattie and I made for her grandmas and great-grandmas!  Her foot prints are supposed to be hearts, but it's hard to get a 4-month-old to cooperate.  Happy Mother's Day Oma (Kurt's mom), Gram (Kurt's maternal grandma), Uhr Oma (Kurt's paternal grandma), Moppy (my mom), and Great-Grandma (my grandma)!


Hattie had red feet for a couple days though :)

1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers