Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 29, 2013

Make it work!

I went back to work a couple weeks ago!  I wasn't exactly excited.  I didn't dread going back to work, but rather leaving Hattie. 

Guess what?  I survived! 

I think it was easier for Hattie- she's done GREAT at daycare.  Torrie (she runs the daycare out of her house) loves her and so do the other kids.  Hattie's the only baby and her cousin William is there with her too.  Apparently he's been very protective of Hattie which is adorable.  She's had no problem taking a bottle.  And now she gets to spend a day with Moppy (my mom) once a week too!  I still wish it was me taking care of her, but it's ok.  I'm glad she's in good hands- she's an amazing little lady! 

Work's been fine too!  The first day was a little overwhelming.  I had 4 months worth of emails to sort through and plenty of problems to work out.  I almost cried the first time someone asked me how I was doing, but held it together better the rest of the day.  It's getting easier week by week.  It also helps that everyone seems excited to have me back! 

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate that you could only entrust someone with your child's care whose name was (close) to Tori.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very exited to have you back!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers