Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 7, 2013

Zoo!

The Roths were in town this past week!  It was so great to see my sister and her family.  Charlotte is still adorable and Olivia has grown so much!  Their vacation coincided with her first birthday!  I kept on forgetting the camera, but I remembered it for our trip to the zoo!  And I took a million pictures to compensate.  We'll have to go again when Hattie's older, but I think she appreciated being in a new environment. 



We're pretty sure the kangaroo on the right had a joey in her pouch.



Cousins!





Charlotte and Hattie were worn out by the end!  Well, Charlotte slept for almost half the time we were there :)
 
 
 
But Olivia was wide awake the whole time!  She was staring and pointing at the animals and enjoyed it the most out of the 3 kids.  It was adorable!


There were 4 lion cubs out and about with their mama.  It was too cute!  In the bottom left picture the cubs are looking at a plane flying overhead.


I loved this little fox!
 
 
 
Isn't she precious?  



All three of us are smiling!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Love the family pics! Looks like you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers