Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

May 21, 2013

Ferris Wheel

We rode the new ferris wheel on the waterfront in Seattle!  It's been open for just shy of a year.  We went on a Monday morning and there was absolutely no line.



Hattie looks excited :)
 
 
Inside:

 

 
 


Charlotte loved it so much she went for a second spin with Megan!  There they are!



The rest of us watched them go by:
 



It was pretty cool!  Glad we went!


 
 
My camera died so here's the only shot I have from a distance (taken with my phone).  The clouds cleared up and it ended up being a beautiful day!
 



1 comment:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers