Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 25, 2013

11 Months

So much happened this past month!  She gives kisses, waves goodbye, claps her hands (when she hears other people clapping in person or on TV she will often join in), makes more noises including 'g' and 'j' sounds.  She will say mamamamama when upset.  She learned how to open her puffs container with her teeth!  See!



She tries to imitate things like clicking your tongue and snapping your fingers.  She also shares!  Hattie will hand me something and then I hand it back and we'll go back and forth several times.  And not to mention- she can walk!  I can't believe how much she's improving day by day. 

For her 11 month photos I put Hattie in a dress that my mom mad for me when I was around 1 year old.  This dress is awesome and hilarious and totally looks like 1988.  It's impossible to get this girl to sit still so we only took a few pictures and most are blurry.



Not too sure about the shoes...



And they're off!





P.S.  My mom is really good a sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers